AZTECH’s DieMaster DM Series is a Full-rotary die cutting machine geared specifically for use in the blank label market and also for wide-ranging applications that do not require re-registration. This system is equipped to die cut, slit and rewind finished rolls in a single pass. It is extremely versatile, able to convert substrates ranging from thin, unsupported films, to thick tag and gasket substrates.
- Rigid, dual-sided die frame for maximum support and durability
- Large diameter unwind with pneumatically inflatable, unwind spindle
- Ultrasonic web guide for processing clear and opaque substrates
- Two fully supported, invertible die stations with hardened anvil rolls and die blocks
- Heavy-duty variable speed main system servo motor and drive
- Interchangeable slitting module with a choice of rotary shear, crush knife or razor slitting